What are they?
- Organized to inform our members about the possible employment opportunities
- Gaining expert advice and knowing employer’s perspective
- Giving clarity and assistance in preparation for the Career Showcase
- A presentation focusing on the company business and employment opportunities within the company (approximately 20 minutes)
- A professional development workshop – such as personal branding, how to sell yourself, interview advice, résumé tips, general professionalism, etc. (approximately 15 minutes)
- General Q&A session (approximately 10 minutes)
- Individual conversations (approximately 15 minutes)
Who all attend?
- UF AIS typically holds between ten and twelve information sessions each semester.
- 20 to 40 students attend each session approximately.
- The company hosting the Information Session.
- Esteemed Organizations participated in past: Cameron, Capital One, Deloitte, Exactech, ExxonMobil, Ernst & Young, GE, KPMG, McGladrey, Mindtree, PwC, Protiviti, and more.
When are they scheduled?
- Information sessions are held on every Tuesday and Thursday of the week at 6:30 p.m.
- In order to ensure t h a t students get maximum exposure with the recruiters before the Career Showcase, Information session are organized before the CRC’s Career Showcase, held on September 27th and September 28th, 2016.